Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Milestones!

Two of them have been passed today: over 2k views of this blog, and my first promo. It's almost as if people read this!



Today started as a typical practice, but at one point everyone got into the ring and we all went through the same process. We all gave and received monkey flips, received a body slam, and we all got chopped. Kind of an initiation for the new guys.



Photobucket



Trey performed the clothesline on me and kinda missed. He basically punched me in the side of the head. What a fun experience, he said with heavy sarcasm! Anyway, I finally got to perform the promo I made. Here's a video. There's a lot more background noise than we anticipated, so it's kind of hard to hear. The setup: Richard Long and I were having a match that was interrupted by Madd Mike Payne.





He also shot one on me:







2 comments: