Thursday, August 2, 2012

lrn2speak mexican

Currently uploading the teaser trailer and news segment we aired for Univision. They played on TV on got recorded on an iPhone; so of course they are of the utmost quality. If someone else posts an actual upload of them, I'll link to those instead. Here's the links:



Teaser Trailer

Segment

For those curious, I'm in the blue and silver lucha mask. You can see me running ropes and standing on the far right in the final shot.


Today's training was a little different. Mike and Jastin had us doing mostly chain wrestling. Truth is, I've done very little of that; and it's kind of essential. I feel like we skipped it entirely and went straight into in-ring work. They're saying we should put everything else on hold and work almost solely on chaining for now, and I agree. If you can't start a match correctly, or comfortably work with someone, why should anyone care about the middle or end of your match? I performed my first headlock takeover today, and Mike said it was the best he'd seen all night.

Trey and Jastin started chaining and ended up putting on a wrestling clinic. Then Mike and Samson "Richard Long, Dick for Short" had a match. This consisted of them working while Jastin, Trey and I made as many dick jokes as we could. You know, things like "Dick's working a little stiff, don't you think?" "He's choking Dick rough, his head is turning purple!" "Dick is like putty in Mike's hands." "Dick is back upright and getting the job done!" We're so witty.

Next training on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment