Saturday, August 25, 2012

Late update

Two days later. Whatever. You're not my professor!


Allergies were kicking my ass Thursday, so I was glad we had a pretty light session. It was me, Samson, Issac, Jastin, and three of the newer guys. We got out and chain wrestled as Jastin had a couple of the guys working on running ropes and such. Then Issac and Samson worked out a couple spots in the ring while I taught the new guys drop toe holds and headlock takeovers, and worked on reversals and strikes. Jastin had Allan and I chain in the ring, and he kept up pretty well.


Samson and Issac took a water break while Jastin and I taught irish whips to the new guys. They're coming along pretty well. Afterwards Samson and Issac had a match and I reffed, while Jastin filmed it. Uploaded for your viewing pleasure: here.

No comments:

Post a Comment