Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ow fuck

Missed Thursday. Today wasn't too involved. We did a lot of sitting down and talking today. After our drills and a couple movesets, including learning arm drags, Cash took Brokeback and I aside and had us work on our punches. After some work, mine reportedly look pretty good. His either miss completely, or they're too stiff. When he goes for the top of the head, they're alright. When he tries to switch from a punch to a slap to the neck, like I do, he slapped the shit out of me a couple times. Of course, this being wrestling, I was happy to return the favor. His neck is red for sure, but a blood vessel popped on mine. Pictures at the album, link here.

A couple of guys had a match, with Jastin reffing. At one point, Isaac wanted to hit Trey with Samson's crutches, so I jumped on the apron to distract the ref. I was all like "hey, ref, c'mere, I have a question!" He came over, and the first thing I thought of to do was to pull open the front of my pants and say "does this look infected? It's all purple and facing the wrong way; are you a doctor?" That says a lot about my psyche, I'm sure. That ended the match.

Bumped and bruised, but I feel better than on most days. I think I may have hurt Cash on our arm drag though. He couldn't raise his arm very high. On one hand, I feel bad for doing that; although no one really blames me. No one watching saw what caused it. On the other hand, THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET IN THE RING WITH ME, SON. YEAH BOYYYYYYYYYYY

1 comment:

  1. Well you can't not have a comment. Go, favorite son!

    ReplyDelete