Thursday, May 10, 2012

Most fun yet!

I'm going to try and recall this chronologically as best I can. After our beginning drills with David, Jaston had us running through some of the moves we'd already done: Back suplexes, back body drops, sidewalk slams, etc. As David gave a sidewalk slam to Brokeback, he jumped too early and kneed David in the face. It caused him to bleed a little bit. As we apparently don't learn anything, I gave him directly after and he caught me in the jaw just behind my right ear. I gave him a nice chop as thanks. Later we were doing suplexes. When I hit Brokeback with one, he didn't jump like he was supposed to and took it harder than he should have. Then he gave me one, and half-assed it so I almost landed on my damn neck. Luckily my body reacted perfectly and I rolled out of it without taking any damage.

The fun part came when Jaston had me and Issac run through a long series of spots. It was short at first, then he keeps adding on to it and altering it, and we just went with it. We even added onto it ourselves. Here's the finished product: We're in the center of the ring. He hits me with a few punches and I go back against the ropes. He shoots me off and as I rebound back, he kicks me in the stomach. As I double over, he pulls me into position, and gives me a vertical suplex. He even held me up for a few seconds to prove his strength. After he slammed me down, and I writhed in pain, he gave me a few head slaps and stomps just to be a dick. He pulled me up and irish whipped me again. He went for a clothesline; I ducked it, and hit him with a dropkick to the knee. He fell, and as he got back to his knees, I hit him with a DDT and went for the pin. He kicks out. I stalk him, waiting for his big ass to get back up. As he gets to his feet, I come off the ropes. Before I can hit him, he catches me in a sidewalk slam. After the hit, he goes for the pin. I kick out at 2. As he argues with the ref, I catch a breath. Right as I get into a sitting position, he locks me in a rear chinlock. I start to fade to black. Ref raises my arm 3 times, and I catch myself at the last moment and fight my way to a vertical base. I hit him with 3 elbows, run and bounce off the ropes, and hit him with a cross body. I go for the pin. He throws me off with authority...right after the 3 count. I roll under the ropes and celebrate my victory. He taunts me to get back in the ring, so I do. Before I can get my second foot through the ropes, he runs in and kicks me. I'm back down in the ring. He starts choking me. The ref can't do anything about it; match is over. I kick him in the back a couple times, but he takes my hand off the ropes which takes away my leverage; and continues to choke me. I manage to get my leg in front of his head, and I roll him over into a sitting armbar. I crank on that until I'm satisfied, then I rolled back out and continued to celebrate my victory. Suck on that, Dragon!

That was only 3 or 4 minutes of action, so it's not quite a match. But we could have built more before it and made it a good 8-10 minutes. That's a fairly short match, but totally doable. I've only been training 3 weeks; that's exciting shit! The trainers told me I'm one of the fastest developing trainees they've ever seen. That's encouraging, but I'm trying not to get ahead of myself. I'm not even close to being ready for a show. But if I keep it up at this rate, I'll be bodyslamming motherfuckers from city to city in no time! BEST BE READY.

1 comment:

  1. That's my boy! Scary how much he sounds like me, when I was into amateur body building at his age.

    ReplyDelete