Sunday, May 20, 2012

Ok first match GO

Didn't go Thursday; wasn't feeling well. I already feel like throwing up in the ring occasionally. I doubt doing all this while nauseous is a good plan.

Today we spent a good amount of time cleaning up. The facility certainly needed it. The office looks wayyyyy better. They tiled it, painted it, etc. It was a concrete floor and torn up wood walls. Now it looks better and has some furniture. Workout was fairly short; but we had to endure burgers and hot dogs being grilled while we worked. Torture! I took some 2nd rope back bumps and leg drops. After watching a couple matches after practice, Jaston told me to get in the ring with Issac and do one. Andddddd so we did. I wanted to incorporate some of the spots we did the other day; but in the heat of the moment we pretty much forgot most of it. We did do the sidewalk slam and a back drop suplex, as well as the dropkick to knee/DDT combo. I was heel and worked his leg plenty. We finished with him hitting me with a big splash and a pin. Bridgette, Jeff, and Hesper attended this session. Bridgette got a TON of pictures. Once she goes through them and cleans them up a bit, I'll post them up. Got some excellent ones of our match, and some good ones of other matches. She showed me an excellent one of Jaston throwing a dropkick.

Had some bad landings so my neck is a little tight, but WALK IT OFF.

1 comment: