Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Not much to speak of...

I missed Sunday, but not intentionally. I went to the facility at 2, not realizing practice was at 3. I headed back home for an hour to test some game systems I had bought to resell. At about 2:45 all my power went out. I was stuck at home dealing with the electric company and trying to find out why. It came back on at 3:30 for about 5 minutes, then went back down. It stayed out until at least 5:30. We left the house to run errands and it was on by the time we got back. Still though, very hot and very irritating. Fred sent a text today requesting everyone's presence for announcements. I won't Gogol far into that, but the short version is our numbers are dwindling, and a lot of people have broken their promises as far as showing up and paying dues. I hope we can resolve that. I damn sure don't want this to end before I get to do anything with it. We only spent 30 minutes or do working out, and a lot of time talking. Then most of us went to Denny's and ate and talked more. Looks like today was more about bonding than working out; which is fine now and again. But my ass needs the workout. I've been lazy lately. No update until next Thursday. This Thursday I'll be stuck at work, no practice on Sunday due to father's day, and I'll be out of town on the Tuesday session. I believe Thursday is another cookout, so that's a good time to come back for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully it will pull everyone together and back on track.

    ReplyDelete