Monday, June 25, 2012

The legend begins!

I had a match yesterday. I was not scheduled to perform, and it was essentially thrown at me at the last minute. I'm totally glad that happened.

Yesterday we had a cookout, and put on a couple matches for family and friends. The match has been recorded and here's the link to view it:  http://youtu.be/wh3YXG8GR9Q

Before you judge too harshly, remember a few things:

-  I knew about this match roughly 30 minutes before it happened
-  My name was announced wrong! And my music started playing for my opponent before his did
-  This was Bridgette's first time recording anything

I'm probably my own worst critic, so I'm trying not to be too harsh on myself. On one side, it's something to be proud of. I did a match after only two months of training, and it wasn't a total train wreck. On the other, I really wish I'd gotten more offense in. This is essentially a squash match. But this is the first of many, and I gotta start somewhere. That being said, I'm proud of that spear I took. Clearly, I should've died.

1 comment: