Thursday, October 4, 2012

2500+ views!

As the title states, I have over 2500 views on this blog. I guess some of you are reading! So please comment more. Let me know what you want me to elaborate on and what I can leave out. Yes, updates have been sporadic. Allow me to explain with the short version: I've been stressed and depressed. Some practices I've missed for legit reasons; especially being stuck at work all day and night. With Bridgette's stress level affecting me deeply, I had no willpower to do much of anything. She's getting better, and so am I. I went to practice Tuesday, but didn't really participate. Today I decided I had no good reason not to, so I stepped into the ring again.

Today was not a hard day, so I was able to ease back in. Jastin taught us some new exercises he had picked up, including new ways to roll. I feel like they're much easier to do and to pop up from. He also had us do a couple of matches. I've already uploaded it, so feel free to enjoy:

"Party Boy" Keith Crushridge vs. Chris Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment