Thursday, October 18, 2012

Alright, so I was able to get into the ring and do a decent workout today. I haven't been feeling 100% lately, so between that and work I've either missed practice or attended but barely participated. I'm still plagued by headaches and a general uneasy feeling, but I kicked that shit to the curb and didn't hold back. With Charlie Haas coming in two days and whipping all our asses, I can't exactly continue to sit back and take it easy. At some point you gotta bite the bullet and just go for it.

I am very excited about this weekend. Tomorrow we're all attending a Tommy Chong stand up show. Charlie will be with us, and my parents are coming into town as well. Then Saturday morning, Charlie is basically going to take us outside and shoot us; at least, it'll feel that way. We don't know what he has planned, but I do know I will half-ass nothing and intake all the knowledge I can. This is not an opportunity I will get very often.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to it too. We are so very proud of you, son.

    ReplyDelete