Sunday, September 2, 2012

DDT-Pain

See what I did there?

Today was spent doing more basics. Hip tosses, clotheslines, shoulder blocks, suplexes, front suplexes (those kinda suck,) DDTs, and bulldogs. The reason for the title is because when one of the new guys gave me one, he didn't let go and drove my head down pretty hard. I was fine after a minute, but I could feel it resonate down my neck at first. I'm good now.

No post from Tuesday or Thursday. Last week was pure chaos. Bridgette started a new job, two of my bosses made a visit to my location; just all kinds of things happening at once. Back to the normal grind now; no excuses to miss practice.

We may be doing a show in San Angelo the last weekend of this month but unfortunately I won't make that. I'll be in Abilene attending a WWE house show.

1 comment:

  1. Good, son, Stick with it. I have to get back on my fitness train tomorrow too, damn thing derailed this weekend.

    ReplyDelete