Sunday, July 15, 2012

Temporary hiatus broken

Ok, so there was no training Tuesday or Thursday week before last. Sunday training was canceled because apparently no one was able to show up. This played into my favor, as it eliminated my rush to leave Abilene to get back to town. Tuesday I was stuck at work all day; my RVP was coming to the store that week and it looked like shit. Thursday he had come and gone, but Bridgette and I had a stressful enough week already and hadn't really seen each other, so I elected to instead spend the day with her. So, this Sunday was my first practice back in two weeks; and it felt like it. I was quite winded, even doing the warmups. Gotta stay in it!

Got a text this morning that the article ran in the paper. I bought one and took photos of it: visible on my Photobucket. Here's the link. If we can get some trainees out of it, or a bigger audience, I think we'll be in good shape.

Not a whole lot of new stuff learned this session, but I did perform a tornado DDT off the second rope.

No comments:

Post a Comment