Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Fresh blood

Today was somewhat of a laid back day. We had a new guy in training. His arms are all sleeve tagged up. I pointed out a Magikarp I noticed, and he showed me a Nuka-Cola bottle and a 20 sided die as well. NERDDDDDDDD

Fred and Jastin were in the back discussing business, so we were mainly without direction. Some of us chain wrestled, some worked with the new guy on bumps, and some of us starting using the weight equipment we just got. Not much else to speak of.

We tore down the ring today and set it on a trailer. It's being rented out for a bike rally show this weekend and we will take it out there Thursday and set it up. No practice, so no blog. No point in making an entry where I confirm the fact that I helped build the ring again.

David, our trainer and my first opponent, is moving to Austin this Friday. We'll miss you, brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment