Tuesday, July 31, 2012

In the Spotlight Again

First of all, the segment we filmed yesterday didn't show today as I had thought. What we got was about a 20 second teaser trailer. It looked really good. I recorded it on my phone. Not the best quality, obviously; but I'll get it uploaded at some point. The segment will run Thursday. I'll try to get it too.

Today we re-shot the Jackalopes commercial. Thank god I didn't have to be the mascot again. I hit my cross body as I did last time. For the most part, we all did the same spots. David and Delton did a double team with a splash followed by a spear. Madd Mike Payne hit the poor bastard with a clothesline...ALL THE WAY FROM HELLLLLLL. Trey did a crazy fast airplane spin when Cash was in the suit that almost made me throw up just from watching. Devon, who had been in the suit for most of it, did a picture perfect standing moonsault. They say it should be ready in about 3-4 days.

Next training on Thursday. Now with the ring set back up and our weight equipment mostly ready to go, it's time to get back to the grind. We've got three new guys to break in. It'll be fun!

1 comment: