Sunday, April 21, 2013

Over 3400 pageviews. Wow. Maybe if I actually stay on this that could increase.

So today was somewhat of a light practice; as far as attendance, anyway. We had enough for 4 pairs, including Jastin. That actually works out very well for doing spots. We started with some of the workouts we'd been doing with Billy, sans Billy.

I guess I should mention Billy.

Billy is a guy who knows far more about fitness and building than any of us do. He trains us on lifting techniques, cardio, etc. We train him in the ring. It's a good symbiotic relationship. Anyway, he's given us workout schedules and such. We did today's workout first, then got into doing spots. Basic dropdowns, leapfrogs, what have you. I won't bore you with insignificant details. After all that happened, Saint and Queso had a match. Queso came off the top rope with a cross body and Saint took it. Directly after, Saint gave Queso a spinebuster and went to the top rope for a frog splash...but quickly stepped back down and ended the match with a pin. Afterwards he got out and laid his head on the bottom rope. When he took the cross body, he landed on his head real good. Possible concussion, but he didn't show the typical symptoms. He's being taken to the ER just in case. Hoping to see him on Tuesday, even if he can't practice.

I landed on my left foot at one point so it's been bugging me, but not as bad as it had been. The only time I had to step out was hitting my head too much on a bump, and that didn't slow me down for too long. I bought a DDR machine, and I'm not insured, so I can't afford a hospital visit.

Oh yeah, I bought a DDR machine. A full size arcade Extreme machine. That'll kick my cardio back into shape for realz.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it in time. Stick with it son, make us even prouder!

    ReplyDelete